Fulfilling your destiny and purpose in life can be challenging at times. You can achieve your goals by following these 10 easy steps. Start Today.
Did you decide yesterday that life was too tough?
I am sure that when you woke up this morning that you have now come to realize that every day is a new day of luxury and your time to maximize your potential.
You do not have to stand in the same spot.
Get up, go outside, take a deep breath, look up at the sky.
You see you were able to breath.
You were able to stand.
You were able to walk.
You have seen the God’s beautiful creation.
That was a good start, because that means you can see also. Those beautiful eyes are still working.
Now, sit down and meditate upon the great things you have done in life.
There is always more to come!
Remember yesterday you were wearing baby shoes, and now today you have changed. You are wearing big shoes. There was an inevitable change in your life that had to occur.
There is still much room for change. So let’s get started. You can do it one day at a time!
Start here with these 10 fun and easy steps:
1. Start Your Day With Pray. Prayer is essential for every person that has faith. You will feel much better when you start the day off with communication to God believing that your Father in heaven will answer you. It is your intimate connection.
2. Write Down Your Vision. Write down what you want to change. Make it clear and precise so that even if you had to explain it to someone else, they would be able to understand it too. You vision you be what you want your life to look like tomorrow.
3. Make Your Vision Plain. Consider how, when, where, why, and what you will do to activate your vision. Consider your goals, your expected time to achieve your lifestyle changes that will impact your future. Look at ways you can sustain your expected outcome.
4. Consider Obstacles. Think about everything that may occur or become a circumstances, and that may prevent your vision from birthing forth.
5. Overcome Barriers. Limitations and hindrances along the way may be seen, but you can always avoid them by planning for them. Remember always you can overcome every obstacle. Forget about being defeated.
6. Establish Goals. Establish some quality and specific goals with timelines that you are sure you can achieve. Capture every fine detail about your goals.
7. Create A Schedule. Schedule steps you will take. It is good to make a schedule for one month out. After this, you can begin to work around those appointments you have to keep and break the schedule into smaller weekly and then daily steps. Now make sure you look for time to work on those goals you want to achieve.
8. Measure Your Goals. Track the steps you are taking toward your goals. Every time you complete a part of your goal, smile and consider it as being a well done accomplishment toward achieving your vision.
9. Keep On Moving. You are still breathing and it is not over, but you are getting there. Keep your focus, and do not let distractions hinder your directions like watching TV, staying on the phone all day, and aborting the vision for a period of time. Just be determined to succeed.
10. Recline. Sit back, relax, and look at the fruit of your labor.
Keep doing this until all of your visions are fulfilled. Your persistence counts.